Our little boy has arrived!
Matthew Brandon Monson was born on Monday October 12th. He weighed 8.0 lbs. and was 21 inches long.
He is a little angel and we are so excited to have him here! Everything went great during delivery and Mommy and baby are doing very well. Brandon was such a great support through everything and is so thrilled to have his son finally here!
Brenna is very excited to be a big sister. She gave Matthew lots of kisses when he came home and she loves to help hold him and read him stories.
Thank you to all the wonderful family we've had here to help us out these past few days. We love and appreciate you all so much. We feel so blessed to have such a healthy happy little baby boy join our family.
Welcome to the world Matthew!!!
20 comments:
He looks JUST like Brandon I think! I love his name! He's really cute! Congrats! Boys are fun!!
Oh wow! He is so darling! Congrats to the Monsons! Oh and the ironic thing- this morning when I was getting ready I thought hey, Mandee is due this month I wonder when the little guy will be born. Now I know!
Congratulations! He is so cute. I can't believe how big Brenna is either! We are excited to see you guys soon and are so excited for you to have your little guy here!
CONGRATS MANDEE! Who would have ever thought that our kids would have shared the same birthdays! Max was born on October 12th too! Enjoy that baby!
Congratulations! How exciting and joyful! You family is adorable! I'm glad everything went well and everyone is doing fine!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! What a sweet little guy and Brenna is such a cute big sister! Hope every thing is going well! We love and miss you guys!
What a beauty! Congrats. He's adorable...which is no wonder due to his gene pool.
Lots of love to you all!
Congrats! He is so beautiful!
yay! Congratulations! Let me know if I can do anything for you guys, like dinner, watching brenna, ect. He is so cute. Good job guys!
Congrats Mandee and Brandon!!! What a cutie you have!!! We couldn't be more excited, and we can't wait to meet this little guy!! Mandee, you look absolutely fabulous!! Way to go!!!
Congratulations, you guys! He is SOOO precious! What a handsome little guy...and I agree that he does have a "Brandon look" about him. I especially love the picture of Brenna holding him. So sweet!
YEAH! He is a doll. Congrats!! I bet you are so happy to finally have him here and healthy. He is so cute!
Awwww...he's so cute! Congrats! What a beautiful family!
Congratulations!! What a sweet little boy! Oh I'm so excited for you! I hope everything is going well!
Congrats you guys. He is so cute and glad you are not prego anymore. We need to come see him and your new house. I hope all is well.
Congratulations Monson Family! What a cutie! Glad to hear everything went well and momma and baby are well. Can't wait to meet him in person. We love you guys!
CONGRATS! We can't wait to meet him! He is soooo cute and a wonderful addition to your sweet family!
Congrats! He's so adorable! I'm glad everything went well!
Congratulations guys! He looks just like Brandon, at least to me.
He's adorable! Congrats!
Post a Comment