Halloween is one of our favorite holidays to celebrate and this year was no exception. We had fun carving and painting pumpkins and decorating the house with spooky decorations. I made these fun paper lanterns that we lit along our driveway on Halloween for the trick or treaters to enjoy. We ate loads of candy and of course went all out dressing up in costumes on Halloween night.
Matthew was a very "little" league football player and gave us some fun smiles for the camera.
Brandon made a great Phantom of the Opera and I was a gypsy.
It was Brenna's first year to go trick or treating. Brandon had fun taking her around our new neighborhood. We were glad it wasn't too cold. She came home saying "Trick or Treat", "Go Walk", and "Nobody's Home" for the rest of the night. I guess a couple of our neighbors were not home, but she sure got a whole bunch of candy that she can share with Mommy and Daddy.
Happy Halloween everyone!
10 comments:
How cute! I want to meet that little man of yours!
awesome costumes! you did a great job on brenna's! You guys are such a fun family; I'm glad you had a good halloween. Your little guy is already getting big wow!
I love all of your costumes! You guys reall know how to do Halloween right:)
I am still amazed at your talent with sewing such a cute costume. That is really fun that Brenna had a Mickey friend, too. Looks like a great Halloween!
What a cute little minnie mouse! She's perfect for it! And those pictures of Matthew are adorable. Hopefully we'll see you in the next few days before we head back to Virginia!
What cute costumes! You guys are always so creative! Brenna makes an adorable Minnie Mouse!
Very impressive! What a fun Halloween you must have had! We really mean to come up soon, just need to get everyone healthy first!
I love the costumes! Way to go with sewing Brenna's, Mandee! She looks so cute in it! And little Matthew looks so cute, too. Glad things are going well for you!
Cute, cute. You guys look great! Cute little Minnie Mouse. Thanks for letting us come see you guys. let's do something soon.
Post a Comment