The other day we took a little winter walk as a family. It felt so good to be out in the fresh air, even if it was cold. Brenna loved walking around on the sidewalk. Everything was so interesting to her. She loved feeling the snow on her mittens and feeling the bark on the trees. I can't wait until it warms up so we can spend more time outside. We walked down to the ice rink they have made down in Merrill Olsen Park this year. We didn't have any skates but we walked around and enjoyed the view of the temple and watched others skate. It was such a fun winter scene.
6 comments:
Brenna is so stinkin cute!!! I love her!! She is getting so big! Love the pics keep them comin!
How fun! Brenna is very adorable. When did she start walking? I've been wanting to take Tate to that ice rink!
I remember those icy cold winter walks in Logan when we were first married! Now that Brenna is walking there's many more walks to come! Love the pics!
Love, Leslie (Grandma Monson)
Sounds so fun! Cute little Brenna.
She is the cutest thing! I miss her! I hope you guys come down again soon!
Yay- she is walking! She is just darling. We are so jealous that you got the skating rink up there this year. Enjoy it for us, okay?
Post a Comment