Here are a few of the other awesome cars!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Drive in Movie
This week has been full of fun memories for us. Brandon and I are now serving the singles ward in our stake and on Monday we had a "drive in movie" for Family Night. Last week each member in our ward painted and decorated cardboard boxes to be cars and then this week we all sat in them and watched an old black and white movie. We even had car hops come around and deliver hamburgers and hot dogs and popcorn to us in our cars. Our family made a fire truck we all could sit in together. We won the "lifesaver" award. Brenna had so much fun looking out the windows and eating the popcorn. It was a blast. We are really enjoying being in this ward.



Here are a few of the other awesome cars!



Here are a few of the other awesome cars!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
that looks like so much fun! your fire truck was so cute!
love the cars! I remember doing this as a youth.
Looks way fun! The cars are awesome!
What a good idea! I love your car. Brenna looks like she is having a blast. I'm sure you are doing great things for that ward.
Looks like a lot of fun! And I can't believe how big Brenna is getting! She is so adorable!
CUTE!
Post a Comment