Saturday, November 1, 2008

We Love Halloween!

We had a fun Halloween this year. Brenna dressed up like a little tiger for her first Halloween. I dressed up like a queen and Brandon went all out as Dracula, face paint and all. He looked very spooky. It is becoming a tradition for him to transform into a Halloween creature. Last year he and I were mummies, and the year before that we were Frankenstein and his bride. Lets just say we love dressing up for Halloween around here. We spent the day making some more spooky pretzel treats to take around to some friends and then we went to a spook alley up in North Logan that my mom's cousin puts on. It was really creative and fun. Grandma Nilson and Great Grandma Barton and Aunt Kati came to visit too. Brenna entertained us all with her rocking horse and her funny faces. It was a "spooktacular" weekend.


12 comments:

Shauna said...

I love your costumes mandee! Halloween is so much fun! Brenna is one cute little tiger :)

Krystal said...

That's so fun that you two dressed up as well! We were major slackers this year with adult costumes.

Megan said...

You guys look great. Thank you SO much for dinner and the way yummy choc. and pretzels. We finished them quick in the car. I can't wait until next year when I can make them. Brenna is getting so big and she's so cute. Thanks again.

melbelle41 said...

Hey Mandee! You guys are so cute! can I get your e-mail to send you an invite to our blog? Thanks!

Natalie said...

It was so fun to see you at the shower the other day. Little Brenna is just a doll! Fun to hear that you guys are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Mandee,
I am so glad that Katie showed me your blog! Your family is darling and Brenna is to die for....she looks so much like you, I can't even believe it! It was so fun to have dinner with Katie the other night and I hope my husband didn't scare her off...ha ha! It sounds like you are doing great! My blog address is john-n-morgan.blogspot.com
Keep in touch!
Morgan Whiting Frampton

Anonymous said...

Wow i love your costumes! Brandon does look pretty spooky! As for you and Brenna, you look cute as can be! I cant wait to see all of you again!

Leslie Monson said...

Wow! You guys know how to have fun. Brenna is so amazing in her tiger costume! So good to see you over UEA.
Love Mom (Grandma Monson)

Mike and Megan Whitesides said...

Wow! You guys take Halloween seriously! Great photo!

Emily Hamilton said...

What a cute little family! Gotta love Halloween! :) I think the little tiger has to be my favorite, though you all look great! :)

The Frasers said...

Brenna looks so CUTE! Fun times!

Kellie Henry said...

Hey Mandee! This is Brandon's cousin Kellie! You might not remember me. But I just found your families blogs! I am so excited to keep in touch with everyone! Our blog is www.danielandkelliehenry.blogspot.com
We love to dress up for Halloween too! Your little girl was the cutest tiger ever!