So I decided I would be adventurous and try making some homemade baby food for Brenna. I found a good deal on peaches and pears at the supermarket and wanted to give a go at the puree button on my blender. I did some research on the internet and found a good website www.wholesomebabyfood.com that had some tips and methods. I made cubes of peaches, pears, carrots, and peas. I was very happy with my creations, until I put them in Brenna's mouth. She wouldn't have anything to do with half of what I made. Funny huh? I guess I need some more practice. It was a lot of work, but it really turns out to be cheaper and seems healthier too. Eventually Brenna did like the peaches and the carrots so my efforts were not totally in vain. One thing is for sure...you never know what to expect when feeding a baby anything new.
Ever since she was born Brenna has had quite a head of hair. After eight months it is getting quite long on top. After her bath the other day we had some fun with different hairdos. Whooh! Whooh! What style!
8 comments:
How fun! Yeah we tried home-made baby food a couple of times. It's true you never know how they're going to like it. Love her hairdo!
I love it!
How great is that? I hope to try some homemade baby food too! My sister does that, and she says too, it takes a couple tries before they actually like it!
Kudos to you for giving the homemade baby food a try, Mandee! Rachel did alright with the homemade stuff, but she was always picky about having the textures just right. You never know with kids, right?
Wow! I'm impressed! Good idea! I'll have to try making some when Abby gets older. I love the pics!
Hey Mandee! I found your blog through Jen's. Your daughter is sooo cute! Looks like you guys are doing well! My husband and I have a 2 1/2 month old little boy, Phoenix. You can check out our blog at thecoryandtarynshow.blogspot.com
OH my gosh it was so fun to see your blog!!! I was wondering if you had a baby... then I was looking on Jenns blog and saw yours! Your baby girl is beautiful, and you are your hubby look so happy!!! Hope all is well for the three of you!!! Keep in touch
Hey Brandon and Mandee! So Mandee you don't know me but Brandon does. I'm an old PLC buddy. Your little family is soooo stinkin' cute. I love Brenna, and what a fun name. It's so fun to see how things are going for you. Email me at lynsi.theurer@gmail.com if you want to be blogging buddies! Take care you guys! Lynsi (Lund) Theurer
Post a Comment