Monday, June 16, 2008

Hiking Logan Canyon Windcaves


Last week we hiked up to the Windcaves in Logan Canyon.  It was Brenna's first hike and she did awesome.  We hiked to the cave and enjoyed the view and some apples, granola bars, and water.  It was a fun family adventure to enjoy the summertime!  

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Yay! I've been wanting to leave a comment on your blog for a while. I enjoyed your new post. It looks like you guys had a fun time hiking. Way to go on the garden! Our peas just barely started sprouting, which was exciting because I wasn't quite sure they were going to really grow for a first-time gardener like me.

Nancy said...

I saw on facebook that you guys had a blog but didn't know how to get to it, so I'm glad you commented. Brenna is so dang cute! I love the pictures from the wind caves, the canyon looks so green. Hope all is well.

Haylee said...

Looks like fun!! You are suire a cute family!!