Mandee spent the past week having a blast at our ward's Girls Camp. The theme was B.O.O.T Camp (Building On Our Testimonies) so everything had kind of an army theme. We camped up Logan Canyon and enjoyed hiking, playing games, making crafts, obstacle courses, giggling and sharing the gospel with each other. Brenna spent most of the time up there with us too. She loved being outside. Brandon even got to come up for a few days to help out. It was a wonderful week for our whole family!
3 comments:
Thanks for letting us come over yesterday. It was great to see you. Brenna is so cute and growing so quick. I am glad you told us about your blog. It's fun to see what you guys are up to. Looks like you had fun at girls camp. Email me so I can add you guys whitesider@gmail.com
I'm so glad that you got to do girl's camp this year, Mandee! It sounds like it worked out well for the whole family to be involved. See you guys soon!
I love the "BOOT" camp theme! That is so clever!
Post a Comment