Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Quick Look Back


We have finally joined the Blogging world!  Hooray!  
Here is a little overview of what we have been up to this past year.  


Portugal Trip in September 2007

We had a the amazing chance to take a trip back to Brandon's mission in Portugal.  We took a few weeks off from school and flew to London and then to Portugal for an unforgettable adventure.  We spent time with my cousin Craig and his family in London and got to see the sights there.  We went to Windsor Castle and got to see the musical Wicked on the West End stage.  It was awesome.  We took a hopper flight to the Algarve in southern Portugal and spent time with church members and friends of Brandon's.   It was beautiful!  Portugal is such a hidden treasure of Europe!  We went to Lisbon and had fun exploring some awesome castles and gardens in Sintra.  We had a blast!  


Utah State University Graduates 2007!!!!   

Brandon and I both received our degrees from Utah State in December.  We got to walk in commencement together which was a unique treat.  I actually did more of a waddle as I was only two weeks away from delivering Brenna.  Brandon received his bachelors of arts degree in Public Relations and I received my bachelors of fine arts in Art Education.  We are both excited to have successfully finished school and proudly become Aggie Alumni.


Welcome to the World Brenna Marie!

In January we welcomed our daughter Brenna Marie Monson into our family.  We are so excited to be her parents.  She is a little angel!  


The Best Two Years of our Lives!

Brandon and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary this past week.  We had a romantic island getaway in our little apartment to celebrate.  I surprised Brandon by decorating the house like a tropical island and then we wore grass skirts and had Hawaiian haystacks for dinner.   Life is so fun when you are married to your best friend!  


No comments: