Tuesday, May 20, 2008



A few days after the new year we were blessed with a beautiful little girl who we named Brenna Marie Monson.  She is so cute!  We just started her on solid foods and she loves rice cereal.  She is also now getting more into mouth than on her shirt, so we are excited about that.  She sure is growing up fast!

6 comments:

Krystal said...

Hey, guys!
I'm glad your blog is up and running. It was so fun to see your pics. Brenna has changed! We look forward to seeing you soon.

Haylee said...

Mandee! Cute blog! i love it! hope you don't mind, but I added you to mine! this will be a fun way to stay in contact! love you! Keep the posts coming!

Anbre said...

I can't believe she's started solids! We need to get Brenna and Micah together again. Oh and here is our blog address: http://beauanbrelewis.blogspot.com/

Leslie Monson said...

Hi Brandon and Mandee

What a cute blog site. I just created our Monson Family blog today. It's fun! It was great to see you all this weekend.

Love Mom Monson

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Mandee- your little angel is darling! Congrats to you and Brandon. Great blog - we hope you'll visit ours at jalae.blogspot.com.

Emilie said...

Mandee...
Your family is beautiful. I can't believe you have a little one! You look happy in every picture. I miss seeing you guys and i appreciated being on your mailing list for announcements! It made my day. I miss you...tell your Mom we said hi! I need to find her...