Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Name and a Blessing


This past Sunday we blessed Matthew. It was so fun to have all our family up to visit and participate in the blessing. We feel so blessed to have such wonderful family. We love you all! We love Matthew so much and we are so grateful for him. He is a chunky little guy but he sure is a sweetheart. Here are some pictures of this special day.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! He is such a cutie. Hopefully his size will help him to stay healthier this winter. I also love the picture of Brenna in her red and black outfit- Darling!

Elise said...

I'm so glad it all went so well and that family was able to be there! He is so cute and I love those chubby little cheeks!

Krystal said...

Chubby babies are the BEST! And he is such a cute little guy. We thought it was a lovely day and a sweet blessing.

Clegg Family said...

Hey guys! It was SO much fun seeing you at the Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert the other night. It looks like you guys are doing so great...with absolutely adorable kids!

Shoot me an email so I can send you an invite to our blog...I'd love to stay in touch!

rachelsclegg@hotmail.com