For those of you who may not know yet....We are expecting a new baby this October. Brenna is going to be a big sister! We are very excited to have our family grow. We will find out the gender at the end of May, so we will keep you posted. As for "Mama" I am feeling good and am glad to be in the second trimester now.
7 comments:
Congratulations! That is wonderful news. I'm super excited for you guys. Let us know if it's a boy or girl for sure!
Congratulations! We are very, very excited for you!!
Oh my gosh! I know I just wrote a comment above... then I saw this post! Congrats! That is exciting! Babies are the best! Glad that you are feeling well.
Congrats Mandee! My baby is 4 1/2 months old & I am convinced being a mom is the best thing in the world. I'm glad you're feeling well and I hope things continue to go well for you.
Congrats! So, I am due Oct 8th I go in this week to find out what I am having. Never thought you and I would be having kids at the same time. Kind of funny huh? Tell Mom and Dad hello for me!
Mandee-
That is awesome. I am so excited for you. You guys are such a cute family, one more will make it even cuter. Good luck!!
Yay! Congrats! Sooo exciting!
Post a Comment